aka.ms/yourpc is a Windows phone companion that links your smartphone to your Windows PC. Once connected, you may use the “Windows Phone App” to view all of the information on your phone, including messages, photo galleries, alerts, applications, and many more.
The aka.ms/yourpc website makes it easier to mirror cellphones like Samsung or Windows phones and Android-based devices.
This article assists all Windows 10 PC users in attaching their phones to their computers and utilizing the “Your Phone App.” www.aka.ms.yourpc Check Here Visit www.aka.ms/linkphone for information on how to link your phone to Windows using your phone’s application. Step-by-step.
In this post, you will have the opportunity to discover the step-by-step methods necessary to download “Your Phone app” to connect your phone to one Windows PC.
Setup instructions and requirements for the Phone Link app
- For the following to function, the Phone Link app requires:
- If the device is running Android 7.0 or a later version, it is an Android device.
- A personal computer is operating Windows 10or Windows 11.
- Your phone and computer must be linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
To get the most out of the Phone Link application, it is highly recommended that you always use the most recent copy of Windows. Note that the Phone Link application does not presently allow multiple Android profiles, nor does it support work and school accounts.
How to connect your various devices:
- Your Android smartphone and PC should be close by, switched on, and linked to a certain Wi-Fi network before you begin.
- If you are working from a personal computer:
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter “Phone Link,” and then choose the “Phone Link” application from the list.
- If you haven’t previously signed in with Windows, you could see a message asking you to check in to your Microsoft account.
- Install the Link to Windows mobile apk on the Android smartphone, or open it if it’s already there. Launch a web browser on the Android gadget, then input the Link that’s being shown on your computer.
- Sign in to the mobile app using the same Microsoft account that you used to sign in to the PC version of the app.
- After successfully logging in, you need to return to your personal computer, choose the check box stating “I have the Connect to Windows app available,” and then pick the Pair with QR code option.
Note: If you would instead not use a QR code to pair your device, you may do so by selecting Pair manually on your computer. On your Android smartphone, you will see a pop-up asking you to input a code.
- A pop-up window will suddenly take over your desktop with a QR code.
- On your Android smartphone, open the mobile app and choose the option to Link the phone and PC. When questioned on whether or not the QR code on the computer is ready, Make sure you choose to Continue.
- You will be prompted to grant permission for the app to access your camera. Following the acceptance of the terms, a camera inside the app will open. Employing this camera, scan the QR code that appears on your computer.
- After you have scanned the QR code, it may be prompted to provide further permissions on your Android device. Because of these rights, you will be able to access material from the phone on the computer.
- After you have followed the on-screen instructions on your Android smartphone, choose Done. Afterward, go back to your computer to investigate the Phone Link application.
When adding a new Android device to your collection:
- Open the Play Store, type “Link to Windows” into the search bar, and download the program.
- You will be required to take a picture of a QR code shown on your personal computer.
- To see the QR code, you will need to use an internet browser through your computer and go to www.aka.ms/yourphoneqrc.
- Use the camera built into the app on the Android smartphone to scan the QR code that is being shown on your computer.
- Following scanning the QR code, you could be prompted to provide several permissions.
- These rights enable you to access stuff from your phone to the PC.
What are the advantages of connecting the phone to a computer running Windows?
There has never been a time when it has been more necessary to connect your phone to a computer. Have you thought about the possibility of replying to a text message, or other kind of text message that was received to your phone by using the computer itself? The gadgets may do this by being connected. By linking the two devices, users can do various additional tasks. Windows’ Your Phone program provides Android operating system users with the most effective integration.
The following is how:
The most apparent benefit is that users can quickly move data from their phones to their computers. It is not necessary to email all of your critical files to yourself; instead, use the dropping & dragging approach, which is more accessible and more efficient.
Users of Android may quickly see messages in text or other communications through a notification pop-up on their computer, and they can also react to messages using the same UI. This is available to users of all messaging services. Launching the application also allows users to respond to or check their messages.
Android operating system users now have quick access to more than 2,000 photographs straight from their mobile devices, which may be downloaded to their personal computers.
To copy material from one device & paste it onto another, please utilize the option that allows you to copy and paste between devices. You don’t need to repeat anything that you’ve already done. You may move the file from the internet to the Android phone by copying and pasting it, or you can do it the other way around.
Users may make phone calls on their PCs and accept incoming voice calls. They may also answer calls by utilizing the speakers and microphone of their computer. Therefore, you do not need to close your phone to continue listening to the calls physically.
Suppose you have computer access and the internet. Users may quickly access applications they have already installed on their mobile devices using their desktops. In that case, you may use applications to interact with other people, play games, browse the internet, and do various other tasks by using your computer’s larger display and keyboard. Additionally, it is feasible to multitask.
To enable the device’s functionality, all that is required of you is to setup the gadget, after which you may adjust its settings. Keep in mind that only Android smartphones can make use of these benefits. Because of the security measures taken by Apple, Microsoft has been unable to link to iPhones made by Apple. Because of this, it is achieving consistent and dependable sync may be challenging.
As a last thought,
Everything you needed to know about using Windows Phone Companion was covered in this article: https://aka.ms/yourpc. If you have any questions or concerns about this https://aka.ms/yourpc, please feel free to leave a remark. We are always happy to assist.